Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Birth Of A Bloggin' Blogger..

Watchout world!

Get ready for a blazin' bloggin' blogger coming your way... Yea yea, been told that you need to be just out of highschool & in your 2nd or 3rd year in college to be "terror" in blogsville, but you know the saying, "better late than never". You will be hearing that saying quite so often here cause I'm one of those late bloomers parents talk about quietly ;)


My name is Daniel, close friends call me Bulldog for my never back down attitude... i hope it's not because of the way I look! I own and manage an Events business under the name of DT-PRO Production (DT - PRO, as in Daniel Tan Professional Production). Yup my full name is Muhammad Daniel Bin Abdullah but I was born as Daniel Eugene Tan Peng Lock... Dont ask me why my name's so long. My Dad thought it would be cool or something! Kids in primary school use to make fun and say Daniel Tan Lock The Door! Ciss...

Of course things changed in secondary school. It's one of those schools that parents wouldn't send their kids to if only they knew that being very near a typical Chinese village would mean that it would be filled to the brim with lil' gangsters (not like lil' bow wow, snoop doggy dogg's nephew) whose main aim in life is dominate the illegal trade of extorting canteen money!

Guess that's where I picked up my Bulldog attitude cause you've got to be strong in the "ghetto". Actually the school is situated in the middle of urban SS2. The Chinese village I spoke about is "Taikong" (that's where all the Taiko's come from) or it's gentle name is Kampung Cempaka.

Commercial break: Visit my company here to see what I do for a living.